August 18, 2010

Let's pause now for station identification

Running a bit behind on the daily posts.  Monday was date night with dinner and a movie so I took it off from cabinet construction.  Got a late start last night so the update comes this morning.  No pictures either since my blackberry is going a bit mental right now.

Redesigned the bezel setup for the 13th time.  Since I'm positioning the monitor vertically I decided to open up speaker holes on either side of the monitor that are 3/4 size compared to the monitor.  I'll cover the back with cloth and then mount the speakers behind that.  A bit cleaner look and overall a heck of a lot either than the compound miter work I was thinking about.  I should be able to get that going and ready to prime tonight.  Behind on the painting as well, but that's how life goes.  If I prime tonight it won't be that much of a race, but I need to prime the cabinet and route for the T-molding tonight while working on the bezel insert.  The marquee holder is attached so that should be all set.  It's really taking shape.  More tonight.

No comments: