August 11, 2010

We have the technology, we can rebuild him.

We now return to regularly scheduled programming after a 3 year hiatus in posting.
The arcade cabinet will live again.  It was the almost great project that just never got finished.  It made it in near finished form to a couple of parties we had, but it just never got finished.  Call it artistic confusion, laziness, or other priorities.  We're having a cookout in 10 days and that gives me a deadline.  I'm off from work for a few days chasing the child around so we'll see if nights and naptimes will let me rebuild the cabinet and make it even better.  This time I know what not to do and I'm better at wiring, carpentry, and about everything than I was back then.  However I older, slower, and have to attempt to keep up with my daughter.

No comments: